90% of millionaires have been created by investing in real estate. But it’s not without its pitfalls, and the key is in selecting the right opportunities. Investing and property management topics focus on issues prior to buying or selling.
Real estate is often overhyped and there are a lot of common misconceptions that it deserves a sub-category of its own. That said, real estate is an asset class that makes true financial freedom accessible to everyone!
List of topics
Investing and Management
- Why You Need to Find Your Real Estate Niche for Massive Growth
- Building Wealth With Real Estate Through Property Accumulation
- 4 Reasons Budget Apartments and Boarding Houses Are a Good Investment
- How to Value an Apartment Building: Expert Tips by a Pro for Beginners
- 13 Useful Ways to Avoid Bad Tenants (Apartment Business)
- Is Investing in Land a Good Idea: Pros and Cons Simplified
- Finding Real Estate Deals for Investors: Why You Need Real Estate Agents
- BRRRR Investing in the Philippines (A Primer)
- Is BRRRR Possible in the Philippines (Plus Other FAQ)
- Options to Consider Before Selling Your Property
- 7 Metrics to Determine if Real Estate Profitability is Good
- Using the 1% Rule in the Philippines: A Rental Property Rule of Thumb
- Best Ways to Collect Rent from Tenants in the Philippines
- Biweekly Rent Payment: A Creative Way to Increase Rental Income
- Should You Sell or Keep an Investment Property: Using ROE as a Signal
- REITs in the Philippines: Are They a Smart Investment
- Flipping Houses for Profit: Knowing Your Numbers with a Fix-and-Flip Model
- 9 Hidden Ways a Good Property Can Be a Bad Investment (Infographic)
- Is a Condo a Good Investment? Rarely… Here’s Why
- Are Foreclosed Properties Cheaper? A Revisited Truth on Why They’re Not
- REITs vs. Rental Properties: Which is Better?
- 7 Important Things Realtors Probably Don’t Tell You
- Is Renting a Waste of Money: The Financial Advantages of Renting a Home
- I Stopped Timing the Real Estate Market. You Should, Too.
- How to Increase Home Value for Appraisal: 8 Improvements Before Selling
Struggling to select a topic? Choose from the 9 steps to financial freedom.
Roadmap to Financial Freedom
Steps 1 to 5
From planning to running a business
Go to: COMPLETE ROADMAP (9 STEPS)
“How do I grow my passive income?”
“Rent doesn’t feel like passive income. I don’t think buying more properties is a good idea.”
Go to: MASTER PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
“I am enjoying the passive income from my business and properties. What do I do next?”
Go to: ACCUMULATE MORE PROPERTIES
Read more, select a topic: